Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, October 28, 2006
 
Seems like readers of this blog ought to check in about once every two weeks: that's about how often I can say anything these days. I haven't reviewed a book in months, and I still haven't written reviews of this summer's season at Stratford.

And it ain't gonna get better any time soon. I'm blogging this from the airport, about to embark on a business trip that will take me to Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul and Shanghai, with a side-trip to Kyoto in the middle just for fun.

Hopefully I'll have time to blog about the trip when I get back.