Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, December 19, 2005
 
Okay, one more thing before I go. The Meme of Four:

Four jobs you've had in your life: mail-room guy, sales assistant, structurer/marketer trader/structurer, all at the same firm (I've only worked one place - sue me).

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Third Man, The Philadelphia Story, Flirting With Disaster, Groundhog Day.

Four places you've lived: Yonkers, New Haven, Brooklyn, Chicago (one summer - does that count?).

Four TV shows you love to watch: No television! So I'll pick things I'll watch in hotel rooms or rent: Cheers, Ren and Stimpy, The Prisoner, Due South.

Four places you've been on vacation: South Ontario, Death Valley, Ireland, Israel.

Four websites you visit daily: The American Scene, iSteve.com, Kausfiles, The Corner.

Four of your favorite foods: lamb chops, malfatti, creme brulee, wasabi peas

Four places you'd rather be: mostly home, where I'm going momentarily, but if we're talking peak places to be: exploring my favorite spots at the Frick Museum (too crowded this time of year); chatting with Scott Wentworth (actually, it's my wife who's monopolizing him; I guess I'm talking to his wife) at Down The Street in Stratford, Ontario; sipping wine on the porch of Madrona Manor in Healdsburg; and, just because something active should probably be thrown in, swimming in a mountain lake with my wife and son on Mount Desert Island. But there's a long list of places I'd rather be. I should probably go to one of them.