Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, April 15, 2005
 
And now I've been invited, retroactively. Facts on the ground . . .

Oh, and yes, I know the Shawshank Redemption is a Christ allegory, though I didn't realize that until after it was revealed Tim Robbins was innocent. So (a) it's a lousy Christ allegory, and (b) I thought it could have been something more interesting than a lousy Christ allegory, namely the story of how a *guilty* Tim Robbins character is redeemed by prison. Anyway, the movie stank.