Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, January 14, 2005
 
Well, I just lost a huge amount of work explaining the Social Security crisis. If I say so myself, the piece was absolutely brilliant, resolving all contradictions, clarifying all ambiguities, exposing all distortions and elucidating the proper solution to all problems. And it was large enough to fit in Blogger's theoretically infinite margin! But it vanished in a puff of smoke when Internet Explorer crashed, so I'm going to go home, calm down, and attempt to recreate it when I'm feeling less absolutely enraged.

Shabbat-shalom.