Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 
Just a brief word to those who might be wondering, "where on earth has Noah gone? Is he on vacation again? Doesn't he ever work?"

No, I am not on vacation. Yes, I work. Working is, in fact, why I have, sadly, had little time for the blog lately. I've got a whole mess of Post-Its cluttering up my computer at work with ideas for things to write about that I haven't had a chance to get to yet. Sometimes these things become obsolete before I get around to them; sometimes I eventually get around to them. Right now, the obsolete before written percentage is rather high.

I'm writing this from London, where I'm travelling on business. Tomorrow I fly to Brussels. Then home for a week, then off to Tokyo for a week on business. So I can't quite promise that I'll get to any of the things I want to write about. I hope I'll be able to set down my final thoughts on the election before the election actually happens!

I do want to thank people who've written me emails or who have posted comments in response to various pieces. I frequently don't have time to respond, certainly not the way I'd like, but I'm pretty sure I've read everything I've been sent.

Finally: if you're still sore that I've been so absent, have mercy: yesterday was my birthday. You wouldn't want to beat up on a guy the day after his birthday, would you?