Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 27, 2004
 
In case folks are wondering whether I'm going to be blogging about the GOP convention, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Next week, I'm in Canada, at the Stratford Festival which we attend every year. We're seeing six shows: Cymbeline, Guys and Dolls, Henry VIII, Macbeth, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Noises Off. We'll also be seeing The Importance of Being Earnest at Niagara-on-the-Lake. I hope to post reviews some time over Labor Day weekend.

So I won't even get to hear Bush's acceptance speech. But I'll read it after the fact, and I'm sure I'll post my thoughts on it based on the text. Same as I did for Kerry, so I guess that's fair.