Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, October 20, 2003
 
Sukkot's over and I'm done with jury duty; hopefully now I'm back in business.

So while I was gone, I understand Tony Judt wrote a piece advocating the elimination of the Jewish State and its replacement by a Palestinian State with Dutch peacekeepers to protect the Jewish minority in its safe havens along the coast. I thought about writing a response, but you know, I think it's a lot more effective when liberals police their own. Thankfully, Leon Wieseltier has now done so, in spades. It's a great piece.