Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, June 23, 2003
 
Hillary Clinton favors civil unions and opposes the redefinition of marriage. Andrew Sullivan describes this as being opposed to equal rights for gays and lesbians. Doesn't it strike him as odd that what, to him, is a reasonable middle-of-the-road, even conservative position is too controversial for Hillary Clinton, liberal standard-bearer, to touch? Shouldn't that suggest to him that maybe - maybe - his internal political compass is a little out of whack on this question?