Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 06, 2002
 
And now, the other election I'm focused on, the latest poll from Israel has Sharon winning the Likud primary against Netanyahu, Mitzna winning Labor, Likud getting 33 Knesset seats, Labor 19, Shas 11, Shinui 11 (I keep telling you, that is the party to watch, and the party that is the biggest threat to Labor, as Shas once was and still is to Likud), and the far-right in general doing well (the poll talks about Likud leading a 67-seat right-wing bloc, but who are they counting in the bloc - Yisrael B'Aliyah? Shas? I don't know. It must be more than just NRP and Yisrael Beiteinu-Ihud Leumi, who now have 12 seats and will surely get more - but how many? That's the key question I'm still looking for an answer to.)