Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, October 21, 2002
 
Meanhwile, the death toll in the bus bombing is twelve, fourteen if you count the murderers. Jihad Islami has claimed responsibility. But actually, if you think about it, isn't it more logical to believe that the real perpetrators aren't from the group who admitted it, but from those who really stand to benefit: the bus companies. After all, someone is going to have to pay for a new bus to replace the one they just craftily blew up. I say, investigate Grumman. And what about the rent-a-cop firms? They've certainly never had it so good. And they've got just the right training and know-how to pull this kind of thing off. And the Red Cross! All that demand for blood everytime there's a "terrorist" attack! I can the PhD thesis now: Hemoglobalism: the War on Terror and the Price of Blood. Someone alert the Daily Californian.