Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 17, 2002
 
Jonah Goldberg goes through the Times' archives, and finds their editorial in praise of appeasement of North Korea. Anyone want to give odds on the NYT admitting error? Anyone want to give odds on them recognizing that these revelations have some bearing on war with Iraq?

(Anyone want to bet that the reason the North Koreans admitted this finally is that they recognize, per our threats to Iraq, that we're now serious about taking out potential nuclear rogue states, and that if they stonewalled they might well be next on the U.S.'s target list? Anyone think the Times will figure that out some time in this century?)