Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, September 30, 2002
 
I'm as nervous as everyone else about this ridiculous diplomatic dance about inspectors going back to Iraq. But I do wonder about one thing: does Hans Blix realize he's just started the clock? I mean, if he claims to have a date for going back in, with full access, and that date doesn't materialize, I mean, we've got a launch date for the war, right?

Not that we need such a thing, but as long as we're doing the dance, I might as well speculate about the steps.