Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 19, 2002
 
Like Charles said, sometimes there's not much to say except ... wow.

Per the discussion that follows his original post, Shamir is definitely a real person; I've read things by him before in Ha'aretz. My suspicion is that he is a Russian of mixed Jewish-Russian heritage, profoundly anti-Semitic, and a disgrace to Ha'aretz. By analogy to American politics, having Ha'aretz publish Shamir is roughly equivalent to having the New York Times give a regular column to Bill Ayers. (Which, now that you mention it . . .)