Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, June 25, 2002
 
And now, back to the Middle East for a small point. About these adorable pictures of future martyrs for Palestine - anyone comment that all these kids are white? Like, fit right in at the local suburban mall white, unlikely to be pulled over if driving a fancy car white, sure you can join the Gulfport country club white - you know, white? Just wondering, given that those of us who complain about the Nazi movement raging through the Arab world are called racist. As in, like, we hate people who aren't white.