Gideon's Blog

In direct contravention of my wife's explicit instructions, herewith I inaugurate my first blog. Long may it prosper.

For some reason, I think I have something to say to you. You think you have something to say to me? Email me at: gideonsblogger -at- yahoo -dot- com

Site Meter This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, April 11, 2002
 
Clever and pointed reply by Stanley Kurtz to Maureen Dowd's stupidity. But he shouldn't be so facetious. I know a number of couples where the woman earns more than the man in the couple. I even know a few men who are house-husbands. I admit, it's not for me, but I believe in free choice. If it works for them and the kids seem healthy, bully for them. But why do I have the feeling that Dowd is never going to date a man who wasn't a social challenge? Andrew Sullivan thinks someone should get Maureen a date. I think she should go see him in his new play; she might learn something.